COMING TO VISIT?
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms or in a household with anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Currently, only outside tables are available.
- We operate a democratic first come first serve policy for our outside tables. This means no bookings. We have plenty of room so drop down and we’ll find you a table ASAP.
- Please wait to be seated by the steps to the right of the pub.
- We will only accept parties of 6 people from as many households, or a group of any size provided you are from two households only.
- We will not split larger groups across two tables so please do not ask. If we cannot seat you immediately, we will have to politely ask you to wait for a larger table to come available.
- On arrival you will be asked to confirm that you are from the same household or bubble. If you are not, we won’t be able to let you enter the premises.
- Also, on arrival we will ask you to sanitise your hands, compete NHS track & trace, adhere to social distancing, remind you to follow the one-way system and wear a mask.
- We are only accepting card payments. No cash.
- A marquee will ‘weather-proof’ our front terrace so even in the rain we will be able to accommodate a smaller number of guests.
- Wearing a mask when not seated is required at all times.
- We kindly ask that you remain at your table once seated unless visiting the bathroom; we will be offering table service, no ordering at the bar.
- At peak times our dining guests will be given a seating time of 2hrs; this will be shorter for guests just dropping in for a drink and lighter meal. Don’t fret, you won’t be rushed.
- Last orders for food will be taken at 8pm. Last orders for drinks at 9pm.
- We know rules are boring and everyone is fed up with restrictions, but they are there to keep everyone safe and sound. Anyone not following the rules or showing anything but patience and kindness towards our hardworking team will be asked to leave. We’re all in this together, be cool.
- Looking forward to seeing you soon.
THE ANCHOR INN Seatown, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 6JU 01297 489215